As family photographers, we get to preserve our clients’ best moments. Over the years, we have kept numerous pieces of work which are priceless.
When we take family photographs, we usually take it when you are looking at the camera, but here’s something that we also do to keep things natural and flowing towards your personalities.
And it’s really about making you laugh!
Sounds easy but it is the hardest, because it takes a mutual understandings to get the images looking natural.
So here’s some tips for you if you are doing your family photography soon!
- Keep your phones off during photography, work shouldn’t be brought into family times. Oops!
- Be yourself and stay happy. If you are feeling nervous or have something that’s bothering you, try to postpone the photo shoot because it shows in our body language.
- Light make up are the best for mothers in family photograph. It keeps you and the family looking natural!
- Let the kids decides on what they want to wear first, before you pick your clothes. There’s really no need to get a family set although it looks good as well!
- Try to have a light snack 30 minutes before the photography session. According to studies, a hungry person is more likely to be grouchy!
So if you are looking at doing family photography soon, and like what we are doing here, drop us a note and we’ll be with you shortly!