Natural Light Newborn Photography
It was absolutely cheerful when I first stepped into the Tan’s family home. The environment was filled with very good natural light and more importantly there was this little tinkle star who was giggling when I arrived at their place. It bring a lot of heartiness even when I was doing the retouch work on the images that we did for them. I think environment with good light is one thing, and the more obvious reason behind why this session works really well was because they were a very cheerful and positive family.
It can be very hard most of the time when we first met, hardly knew each other and there’s probably a little gap between us and your family. So we prefer not to start on dot, as this definitely build up anxiety and stress. That explains why our photography session are easily half a day long keeping it comfortable for your baby and your family.
There’s a lot of advantages when it comes to home photography session, although there will still be challenges. Some of it are listed below for considerations:
- Your home got most of the things you would need. Less preparations needed, no headaches of thinking about this or that, just keep positive!
- No need to race with time, less worries and anxiety means you would look more comfortable and natural.
- With kids around, staying at home means lesser distractions. Getting your attention is definitely minimized!
- Ample time to feed baby and allow rests in between for us to have breaks as well.
- The natural comfort of being at home – you know how it feels when you reached back home!